Features of Copper Cat Roofing Strips
- The double-sided copper strip is 20x stronger than zinc strips, allowing it to easily outlast other roof cleaning systems.
- The copper oxidizes and eventually blends with 90% of shingle colors for a neat and clean look, so you need not sacrifice your roof’s aesthetic to keep it clean and safe.
- The strips use the natural process of water interacting with copper to release ions that prevent the growth of algae, mold, moss, and mildew on shingles.
- The strips are versatile enough to work on new or existing roofs made of asphalt, cedar, slate, and more.
- They help improve the overall look of a roof by removing black streaks, patchy spots, and other unsightly discolorations.
Call on Happy Home Roofing To Set Up Your Copper Cat Roofing Strips
Are you ready to help your roof combat algae, moss, mildew, and a whole mess of other unsightly things? Happy Home Roofing is a reliable Hagerstown roofing company that is ready to help! Trust us to install the only complete roof cleaning solution that you’ll ever need! Call us today for a free consultation and prepare to get situated with Copper Cat!